The Brat Fights the Fat

April 06, 2006

Good Choice

Despite my whining in yesterday's post, not going to bootcamp last night was a good choice. My legs were feeling a lot better today and I was able to push myself more today. Had trouble with my asthma towards the end, so didn't finish as strong as I would have liked, but what can you do, I gotta breathe. Thanks for the posts & support. It helps a lot.

I'm exhausted and it's only noon. I would love to crawl under my desk and have a nice little nap. I love naps. Naps are wonderful. Except when you sleep too long and then can't sleep at night.

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Hot Chocolate
Lunch
??

Water: 0.5L/2L
Sleep: 6
AP: 3
Bootcamp Countdown: 8 down, 11 to go.
posted by Krista at 11:56 AM

1 Comments:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. All orgy Financial planning your roadmap grey stone san bernardino ca

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home