The Brat Fights the Fat

April 03, 2006

April! April! It's April!!

I love April. It's one of my favourite months. The sun is starting to shine, the flowers are starting to grow. There's usually a long weekend (the first after a long stretch without). Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that my birthday is in April too :-).

It was weird going a couple of days without posting. I don't think I've done that since I started blogging. I had a pretty good weekend. My daughter's birthday gatherings went well. She got some cute toys, some cute clothes, etc. She enjoyed her cakes. My son was a little jealous and cranky, but after we talked about it, he was a bit better.

I won't talk about my eating over the weekend. Won some battles, lost others. It's a new week.

Bootcamp update:
BAD COMBINATION... monday morning... time change... bootcamp!
Getting up at what was really 4 am was not fun this morning. Of course I didn't go to bed any earlier last night, so I think I got about 4 hours of sleep.
Anyone up for a laugh? Picture 30+ women running around a track at 6:30 am with yoga balls above our heads. We looked pretty silly.
It was a good workout. Forgot to do my inhaler until just before I'd left, so it didn't have enough time to kick in before the timed 1 km run. Felt a bit wheezy through the run, but only walked about 10 steps this time. Getting better. I kick but at ab stuff, but suck at the arms and hips. I did find that it was a bit easier, but I'm sure they'll change that.

Water: 0.5L/2L
Sleep: 4 hrs
F&V: 0
AP: 3
Death Camp Countdown: 6 days down, 14 to go.
posted by Krista at 8:57 AM

1 Comments:

Ohhh the time change! That was SO not fair that you had to go through that :)

Have you been following a meal plan for this thing? Are you losing weight?

You're doing fantastic - keep up the good work!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home