The Brat Fights the Fat

February 27, 2006

The End of the Scale Conspiracy

Well, I peaked at the scale this morning (I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it) and I was down 1.5 lbs (only 2.5 lbs to my next goal -- day without the kids, here I come)! 'Course that's probably due to yesterday's unpleasantness, but I'm hoping if I drink a ton of water today, I can keep the loss for tomorrow's WI.

I slept in this morning and completely missed my workout. *sigh* I will find a way to fit it in tonight. I'm doing too well with my exercising to let myself get off track now.

Menu so Far:
B
Cheezies (3)
L
Roast Beef & Cheese Sandwich
D
Steak (5)
Oven Roasted Potatoes (3)
Cucumber (0)
S
Crispy Mini (2)
Doritos (3)


Water: 0.5L/2L
AP: 1
WP: 26
posted by Krista at 8:07 AM

3 Comments:

Good for you for doing your workout tonight. It's easy to just say I will forget it today and do it tomorrow.
Great loss too!

2:54 PM  

Yay! Congrats!

4:07 PM  

well, congrats on the loss, but that's one hell of a way to go about it! Have a quiet workout - consistency is good, but, having married an ongoing dietary epdisode (never mind the fainting part), they can take a lot out of you (oh, damn, can you tell I just got off the phone with my mother??)

Scratch all that: Yay loss! Yay having the will power and committment! and boo-hiss lasagna.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home