The Brat Fights the Fat

February 26, 2006

Lasagna BAD!

Went to the inlaws for my BIL's birthday dinner. Had lasagna. Lasagna + Garlic Toast + IBS = BAD! Actually it wouldn't have been that bad, but I also have a medical condition that can cause me to faint and have seizure-like activity in certain circumstances. Unfortunately, intense pain is one of the triggers, so when the cramping hit... Now, with the fainting thing, if I can lie down before I faint, then I can circumvent the fainting. Hard to do when you also have to go to the bathroom. Sorry, not a nice topic. I'll change the subject now.

My son has a new word and it's my new favourite word. We were watching TV and he saw a volcano erupting. "Look Mom, it's a FUCKano!" Can't you just see all the potential uses for that word? "If you don't stop, I'll go fuckano on your ass!" We all had a hard time not laughing whenever he says it.

Did pretty good this week, and am hopeful for a good WI on Tuesday. I predict the fall of the great scale conspiracy and we're all going to lose a lot this week.

Menu so Far:
B
Crispy Minis (3)
Pepsi (1)
L
Annie's pasta (3)
D
Lasagna (8)
Salad w/ Italian Dressing (1)
Garlic Bread (5)
S
Ice cream filled pastry (???)

Water: 0.5L/2 <--- Have a long way to go tonight
AP: 0
WP:
posted by Krista at 9:08 PM

2 Comments:

Lasagna! Makes it hard to stay on any diet!

6:49 PM  

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home