The Brat Fights the Fat

February 23, 2006

Wendie Plan

I've seen a lot of comments recommending that the Super High Day should be as far from my WI as possible, so I've switched my days around. The other thing that I'm going to start doing is recording what I should have based on the Wendie plan and what I've actually eaten. It might help pin point problems. Though, one of them is that I'm not drinking nearly enough water.

My goal this week... drink a minimum of 2L of water every day!!

Went a little high in my points yesterday, mainly due to the rye and coke I had. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I don't drink very often, but we had to take my daughter for blood tests yesterday and since she's only 22 months, it was very traumatic for all of us. The side benefit of the drink... had an unplanned nap on the couch for about an hour. My hb was wonderful and just let me doze while he took care of our daughter. Even with the nap, I went to bed early and got a good sleep (which is rare).

My second goal this week... get more than 6 hours of sleep each night!!

Will see how these changes affect my WI on Tuesday.

Menu so Far:
B
Oatmeal (3)
Pepsi (1) <-- a snuck a little bit this morning and am ashamed.
OJ (1)
L
White Spot Lo-Cal Version Chicken burger (7)
Salad w/ Italian Dressing (1)
D
Rice (8)
S
Dad's Cookies (3)

Water: 1L/2L
AP: 2
WP: 24/28 pts
posted by Krista at 9:29 AM

3 Comments:

I used to do the same thing, of course that is if you get weighed in the morning, if you get weighed in during the evening, your day after weigh in is probably best. I used the wendie plan a ton of times when i did weight watchers and it always kicked my arse off the plateau.

ps~ there's worse things to be ashamed of than pepsi....now I want some rum and coke ;)

is your daughter okay? or just routine bloodwork. My youngest had surgery at 3 weeks old, I felt like drinking daily :) but I resisted...barely.

8:35 AM  

Good food day! :)

Have a great weekend.

8:36 AM  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Value rent a car dubai Sports pal nfl Avi editing software

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home