The Brat Fights the Fat

February 16, 2006

Chips Bad

Well, I was doing great with points yesterday... until I had some taco chips. I realize that chips are not a great snack choice, but who knew that 45 chips equals 11 points. 11 points!! What a waste!! That's more than I usually spend on a meal. Yikes!

Spent 20 minutes outside thanks to a fire drill at work. Forgot my coat. At least I live in beautiful BC or I'd have hypothermia. It was still freaking cold. I'm one of the members of the evacuation committee and hold a rold in the evacuations and when I wouldn't let them go back in until I got the all clear, somebody called me a Nazi. I realize he was just trying to be funny, but it upset me. My father is a retired Firefighter Captain. I just couldn't let people go in. Hell, I can't even sleep with my door open. Oh well. I'm not responsible for what others think of me, only of my own actions.

On a high note, has anyone tried the Sparkling Ice beverages? I'm drinking the black raspberry flavour and it's not bad. Made with Splenda. 6 Cal per bottle.

Menu so far:
B
Rice cakes (2)
Sparkling Ice (0)
L
posted by Krista at 11:30 AM

2 Comments:

Mmm looks like a refreshing drink!
Will keep my eye out for them. We have starte buying the PC sparkling water, they have a ton of flavors, really good too.

12:22 PM  

I've yet to see those drinks but I'll keep my eye out for them.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home