The Brat Fights the Fat

February 20, 2006

Morning Workout

One of my biggest challenges has been getting my AP's. I do okay with the food (most of the time), but have a problem with talking myself out of exercising. I'm trying out a motto from a friend of mine... "no excuses". So, even though I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep, I dragged my lazy ass out of bed this morning and went to the gym. Did 20 minutes of cardio and then the evil exercises laid out by my personal trainer. I'm going to hurt tomorrow, but I'm really glad I did it. Before Christmas, I'd gotten into the habit of going to the gym in the mornings and after awhile it was almost automatic. I'm hoping that now that I've started again, I'll be able to go regularly again.

Menu so Far:
B
Rice cakes (3)
OJ (1)
L
Beef Barley Soup (3)
Bun + margarine (4)
D
WW Chicken Noodle Soup (2)
Crispy Minis (2)
Cadbury Thin (2)

Water: 1.5 L/2L
AP: 3 <-- woohoo
posted by Krista at 1:08 PM

2 Comments:

I haven't been exercising must the past few days, though I do get some in just by walking and work. I have a calendar that I put stickers on for each day I work out, it helps me a lot because I don't like seeing the empty days without the stickers :P

8:41 AM  

Best regards from NY! price mp3 players Zyrtec dosage forms antique iron furniture use who zyrtec No points refinance mortgage refinancing compare tenuate with adipex wellbutrin tegretol bipolar Fragrance oil shop impotence male drugs We like to party ringtone free boating xxx Tablet+clomid Starting merchant services company http://www.sendflowers9.info/Modafinilnarcolepsylongtermstudy.html http://www.custom-web-design-9.info/web-designing-for-beginners.html modafinil 1200 mg

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home