The Brat Fights the Fat

February 19, 2006

Family Day


Today was a lovely family day. Hb & I took the kids to see the Dinosaur Exhibit at Storeyum(a big underground museum in Gastown. It was a bit of journey (20 minute drive plus 30 minutes on the Skytrain each way) with two small kids, but we had a blast. Jordan loved the T-Rex. You can read more about it if you're interested on my other blog (My Kids in the Favourite Blogs section). I did well on points and avoided McDonalds and had Subway instead. I'm going to have leftovers from last night.

Menu so Far:
B
Oatmeal (2)
L
Roasted Chicken Subway (6)
D
Chicken, Vegetables & Rice (7)
posted by Krista at 6:29 PM

3 Comments:

Sounds like you had a great weekend and made some great choices. Your boys are adorable!

6:51 PM  

Thanks Anne!
By the way, the youngest is actually a little girl. :-)

8:00 PM  

Ok, I am a big loser and should have seen the purple belt. Please forgive me!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home