The Brat Fights the Fat

February 17, 2006

Joining Anne

Well, I decided to join Anne in trying the Wendie plan and see if it works for me. Should be interesting since today is supposed to be my Super High Day (which will be easy) and tomorrow should be a low day (which will be harder). I really want to reach my next goal sooner rather than later, so let's hope this gets my weight loss into high gear!

Good thing today's a SHD, since I woke up in the middle of the night and was once again seduced by the evil taco chips. Even knowing how many points they were didn't stop me this time. Evil, evil chips! This is why I asked my hb to get a small snack size bag. Then my indiscretion would be over and I wouldn't be tempted to finish off the bag. On a high note though, I didn't finish the bag; which is an improvement, I guess.

Playing badminton at lunch today with a group from work. I didn't think it would be when I signed up, but man is that a good workout. I actually had to sub out for water and rest the first time. I haven't played in a month and a half due to meetings, so I'm really looking forward to playing today. The little rivalry between finance and IT (the majority of the group fall into one of these two areas) also adds to the fun.

Menu so far:
S <-- at 4 am
Taco Chips (11)
Pepsi (1)
B
Rice Cakes (2)
OJ (1)
L
Chicken Breast Sandwich (8)
D

Water: 1L/2L
AP: 6 <-- woohoo! I think this is a record for me. I played badminton and then after work went to the gym
posted by Krista at 9:29 AM

2 Comments:

Woohoo! Let's see if this works!

10:27 AM  

I hope you have great success with the Wendie plan!!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home