The Brat Fights the Fat

February 14, 2006

New Foolproof Diet

I found the perfect cure for feeling hungry... clean up someone elses puke. In the car, less than a block from our house my son let loose one of the biggest, grossest, smelliest pukes I have ever seen. It was so gross, I don't think I'll be able to eat for a while. It may just have cured me of my love of pasta too. I'll stop now rather than gross everyone out. I just hope some of the smell goes away before I have to drive to work tomorrow.
posted by Krista at 9:06 PM

4 Comments:

Ewwwww that is one of the many things I would not be able to deal with if I had kids

9:38 PM  

LOL ewwww...

8:42 AM  

EWWWW - I WAS eating lunch - thanks for curing my hunger pains today (grins).

9:36 AM  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Mn divorce laws ufo anal probing

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home