The Brat Fights the Fat

February 18, 2006

Wendie Plan Day 2

Well, I had lots of fun yesterday with my Super High Day (SHD). Had a Rye and Coke in the evening, ate foods that I've been trying not to eat, and did it without guilt. Today was a little harder, but good too. Having to really concentrate on what I was eating (today was a low points day). Made some really good food choices. Tried another new WW recipe called Chicken and Vegetables. It was really good (I'll post a pic later). All in all a great day. Of course, a day where I get a nap is always a great day. My son had floor hockey and I stayed home with my daughter as it was her nap time. I put her down and snuck off for a nap. It was wonderful.

Menu:
B
Mini Crispies (2) <-- Not the most nutricious breakfast, I know... will try to do better tomorrow
L
Chicken Quesadilla (6)
D
WW Chicken with Vegetables Over Rice (7) <-- Very good, chicken was most and flavourful
A bit more rice (3)
S
Cheerio Mix (4)
posted by Krista at 8:11 PM

2 Comments:

Thank you for your supportive comment. Do you mind posting the WW recipe?

11:10 AM  

This is very interesting site... volcom- girls backpacks brother 620 printer acura tl 2004 aspec parts broadcast music incorporation Microsoft mcse brain dump ativan and dry eyes department of boating and waterways home business answering machine messages 99 acura tl performance acura vigor speakers http://www.porsche-scg.info/rebuilt_axel_portland_oregon_acura_legend.html http://www.affordable-conference-calling.info/Terminology-boating.html

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home