The Brat Fights the Fat

February 13, 2006

One of those Days

Found out late last night (i.e. too late to make any other arrangements) that my hb had to go to work early today. Usually, I leave the house early so that I can go to the gym and so that I can work hours that get me home by 4 pm. Which means, I was late getting to work, I didn't get my workout and my day has just been off ever since. Smacked the mirror on the van pulling out of the garage this morning. Have a friend in crisis that I don't know how to help (this is the hardest for me to deal with as she's a good friend and I feel helpless). I've got people flying in from Austria that are calling with questions and requests that I don't know if I can handle. I'm supposed to be doing some testing and have gotten nothing accomplished, but have to get it done because they're clearing the test server tomorrow. Argh! Okay, rant over. Doing well on points today (which is good 'cause I was bad on the weekend). Got to drink more water though.

Menu so Far:
B
Oatmeal (3)
L
Johnny Special Sandwich (7) <-- chicken breast sandwich with cheese, tomato, lettuce, peppers D Tuscan Wine & Garlic Chicken (4) Twice Baked Garlic Potato (3) Zucchini with Salsa & Parmesan (1) Water: 1L/2L AP:2 <-- Woohoo! Did my strength training exercises. Did them by making my husband do them with me, and took way too much pleasure in that I (ex-nerd) could do them better than husband (ex-jock).
posted by Krista at 1:55 PM

3 Comments:

Sounds very stressful, but at least you are doing well with the food. Are you able to get away and take a nice long bath, I find that helps.

2:51 PM  

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day. Good job with the points, stress is usually the one thing that gets me slipping off the wagon a bit!

8:24 PM  

I like your last post..lol
Good for you for getting some APs in - both of you :)

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home