The Brat Fights the Fat

February 10, 2006

Day off!

It's so nice to have a day off. I'm going for lunch with a friend and going to a movie tonight. I got to take my son to preschool this morning, and play with my daughter. It's an absolutely gorgeous day outside.

Oh, and yes I'm cursing my personal trainer this morning. Turns out I do have stomach muslces after all, and everyone of them is screaming. They're mighty pissed that I woke them up, and made them work. I'm sure once the pain subsides a bit, I'll be thanking my personal trainer, but for now... she is evil!

I'm taking someone's suggestion from another blog about high & low point days. Luckily the day that supposed to be super high is today! Whee! I'm still going to try to make better choices than I used to, but I'm not going to stress about it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a kickass day!
posted by Krista at 11:13 AM

1 Comments:

Hope you have a great lunch and enjoy the movie!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home