The Brat Fights the Fat

May 04, 2006

Where's yesterday?

Wow, where did yesterday go? It was such a busy day that I didn't even make a posting. I'm happy to report that I stayed on track yesterday and used 21.5/22 pts. Did use or earn any AP. Drank lots of water and had some nice veggies. Overall a good WW day yesterday. My weight hasn't changed this week, but considering that it's TOM, I'm not complaining.

Today should be a quieter day and I hope to catch up on everyone's blog. It seems like I was the only one that missed posting today as bloglines tells me I have 26 posts to read.

Spent 15 minutes outside this morning waiting for the dog to pee. When I couldn't wait any longer, I sliped on her leash and took her for a short walk. Sure enough, within 30 seconds she'd did her business. Any ideas on how to get her to pee in the backyard?? It's either the house or on a walk at the moment. Since she's almost a year old and is mostly trained, I think it's just a matter of teaching her where it's acceptable to pee. At least we planned on replacing the carpets anyway (I mean who puts oatmeal coloured carpet in a townhouse marketed to young families? Really!!??!!).

Food so Far:
1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie (1.5)
1/2 Crunchie Bar (2.5)
McDonalds Fries (8)
McDonalds Cheeseburger (7)
Healthy Request Vegetable Beef Soup (3)
Cheetos (4)



Pts: 26/26 (22+4AP) (35/35 Flex left)

Water: 0L/2L
Sleep: 5.5 <-- my son decided he wanted to play at 4 am
AP: 4
F&V: 0
posted by Krista at 8:50 AM

3 Comments:

We had the same problem with one of our dogs. She would only go on the grass 3 houses down (thank gawd it was a public builiding and not a neighbors house). That was so long ago though. I know we just left her out back for a while and when we would see her go to the bathroom we'd pet her and give her a treat. I dunno if that helps. Animals are funny sometimes.

10:32 AM  

Re: sleep, as you know I'm staying with a Massage therapist. She was telling me they've had great success with teaching parents massage techniques to do on their kids and it helps get them to sleep quicker AND stay asleep. You probably already know all about it (as the non-parent gives advice, how sick is that?), let me know if you want me to ask more info.

Either that for give darling J a big hit of Brandy (again so says the non-parent)

L

7:24 PM  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home