The Brat Fights the Fat

April 25, 2006

Is it Really Only Tuesday?

For some reason this posted under Friday's date, so just moving it to today.

Yesterday was not a fun day. I woke up at 4 am with intense IBS cramping. Because of that, didn't come in to work until 10 am (thank goodness for a flexible boss), and felt behind all day. Was still feeling kinda shaky when I got home, so my wonderful DH took care of the kids so that I could have a nap. Went to sleep around 6:30 pm. Woke up at 1:30 am. Went back to sleep at 3:30 am and slept until 6:30 am. Weird sleep, but a good ten hours. I probably really needed it, but I feel like I lost the whole day.
Did pretty good with food yesterday. DH & I dropped the kids off at Grandma's on Sunday evening and did a huge grocery shop (it was way overdue). So now my house has healthy options and meal ingredients. Helps a lot.

Food so far: Oreo Thinsations (2)
Michaelina's Pepper Steak (2)
Cheetos (6)
Dr. Pepper (4)
Bacon (4)
Hashbrowns (4)
Total Pts: 22/22

Water: 1.5L/2L
AP: 0 <-- am going swimming tomorrow (even bought goggles)
Sleep: 10 hrs
posted by Krista at 11:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home