The Brat Fights the Fat

April 22, 2006

You're Right

Thanks for the wonderfully supportive posts. I let my expectations get a little realistic and then instead of celebrating what I accomplished, bemoned the fact that the results didn't match those unrealistic numbers. I went into this as much to get fit and healthy as to lose weight and I need to stay focused on that. I can know do four bicept curls using my son as weights (he weighs 40 lbs), so that's pretty cool. When I flex my thighs, you can visibly see muscle and they feel hard as rocks. I should have been focusing on that. And now, thanks to you lovely peeps, I will. I'm off to my Mom's for the day (since DH is working & then golfing and I don't feel like battling the beasts by myself all day). Will try to post more later.... must go wrangle the beasts into clothes.
posted by Krista at 10:05 AM

1 Comments:

Isn't it exciting when you can see muscle?!! Wahoooo!

Have a good weekend Krista!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home