The Brat Fights the Fat

April 26, 2006

I hate Stupid People

Apparently natural selection isn't working. There are simply too many stupid people. At work, I'm usually pretty patient and professional (Scott, I said AT WORK, so you can stop laughing now), but I dealt with a woman yesterday that made me want to pull out all my hair and stuff it down her throat simply to stem the tide of absolute nonsense. If you can't figure out how to use a basic spreadsheet, then you shouldn't be in a job that requires you to use a spreadsheet. I'm not talking rocket science here. You enter numbers in the colour boxes. That's it. I'm not asking her to use formating or fomulae or anything beyond keying numbers. My four year old could figure it out. Okay I'm done venting. For now. If I have to talk to her again, I'm not making any promises.
At work we had a "True Color" seminar, which basically is used to identify what personality type you are. It was kind of interesting, but my top 3 (of 4) colours were so close together, I'm not sure it will be much help. For those who've done it, I'm a gold with green & orange a close 2nd & third. My DH is almost all Green, so he found it really interesting and helpful.

Anyway, back to work...

Food so Far:
Oatmeal (3)
OJ (1)
Bacon (5)
Hashbrown (6)

Pts: 15/22 (28/35 Flex Left)

Water: 0L/2L
Sleep: 6
AP: 0
posted by Krista at 1:20 AM

5 Comments:

What do the colors mean?

12:22 AM  

oooh goss!!! who's the idiot I'm curious now.

As for my colour... I'm purple ;-) I never found that out. I'm too flaky for that stuff.

6:52 AM  

how does one find out ones color????Hmmmmm?

7:16 AM  

The book is called Follow your true colours to the work you love or something like that. Just google True Colours. I'm a very strong green with gold and orange in 2nd and 3rd place.

It's really interesting stuff. There are other version that use different colours but there's usually always 4 in total.

I'm such a geek :)

11:31 AM  

best regards, nice info Disability and skin cancer A mp3 player in flash Facelift mainz

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home