The Brat Fights the Fat

April 21, 2006

The Results Are In...

Okay... so here's the results of the bootcamp... some were good, some were very disappointing...


I know that some of it was converting fat to muscle, but still, I was hoping for better. Seems like an awful lot of work for little results. Maybe the results would have been better if I'd been able to push harder on the cardio (couldn't do as much due to problems with my shins & knees). Oh well. I'm going to enjoy the next couple days off from exercising and then get right back into things.

posted by Krista at 8:50 AM

5 Comments:

I think you are awesome! Not many people can handle bootcamp. I know I couldn't. Congratulate yourself!

9:36 AM  

You should be extremely proud of your achievement, honey I don't walk up stairs if I can avoid it!! You have done tremendously and the results really show. We are always our own worst critic.

You started something and completed it....(cue slapping on back)
You look great on it (cue wild cheering)
And we love you (cue tears/waving of lighters in the air, and TEQUILA)

Alixoxox

PS
(when you were measured at the start and finish of bootcamp were you at the same point in your cycle?) You know apples for apples

10:57 AM  

Yeah what Ali said, cause I can't say it better

LXoX

3:51 PM  

Even though those may not have been the results you were looking for, you're feeling better, aren't you? I bet you're feeling stronger, healthier and you should be damn proud of yourself for completing it. Not everyone can do it, and you did. Better to have muscle on your body then fat, you'll burn cals quicker, you'll feel better. Screw the chart and those results, they don't tell it all.

8:40 AM  

aw Krista
you have done awesome
You have shown discipline and strength in the face of small children and a painful body!!! Be proud of yourself..you finished what you started!!! How many people can say that about something as difficult as bootcamp! I bet you look amazing. xox

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home