The Brat Fights the Fat

May 02, 2006

Day 1/7

Apparently blogger decided to eat my post, so let's try this again...

Day 1 here I come...
Finally got my butt in gear and went back to the gym. It was way to easy to take the week off, but I'm glad to be back at it. I felt wonderful after my workout; relaxed and mellow. Let's hope the feeling lasts all day. Won't be able to workout tomorrow morning as I have to be at a store at 6 am. Yuck! Also have another Toastmaster speech tomorrow. Won't Wednesday be fun!! Oh well, at least I'll be off at 2 pm tomorrow. I hope the weather holds.

Has anyone tried the new Nestea with Splenda. Very nice (a bit sweet, but I like it like that). I've been slipping back into the cola habit, so this is a good alternative for me when I'm craving something with flavour (water gets a bit boring after a while).

Okay this whole eating the post thing is getting on my nerves!!
9:56 am Update:
I have new incentive to kick butt on this challenge. Found out that I'm only 7 1/2 lbs away from a friend's weight. My friend (who we'll call XM) has been trying to lose weight as long as I can remember. I never understood why (I think she looks amazing). I now understand, with my own battles & from reading others' blogs, that goal weight is a personal thing. Anyway, XM's the one who gave me the nickname brat, so I soooo have to try to catch up to her. The Race is On. I think hearing that I was getting close was incentive for XM to get in gear too, so it should be an interesting race. What do you think XM? Can I beat you??

Food so far:
Oreo Thins (2)
Nestea w/ Splenda (0)
Chicken Quesadilla (6)
Chips (4)

Pts: 12/25 (22+3 AP)

Water: 1L/2L
Sleep: 6.5
AP: 3
F&V: 1
posted by Krista at 8:30 AM

5 Comments:

I'll have to try that
sound like a good alternative to diet pepsi for me..

Good on ya for going to the gym...I wonder why we don't do it more when it makes us feel so relaxed eh?? Must be the pain ;)

9:13 AM  

good for you for going to the gym! I admire people who do. I am more of a walker.

10:20 AM  

I'm proud of you, I continue to be so. Missing you so much right now.

L

6:57 AM  

Aweome idea to taclke it a week at a time. You'll do great!

8:51 AM  

I think that is a great motivator. It works for me because I am so competitive!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home