The Brat Fights the Fat

May 05, 2006

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Well, Day 3/7 and so far still on points.

Angel peed in the backyard!!! Apparently I didn't latch her crate properly, because at 6 am I heard her running down the hall to our room. I took her downstairs and put her outside. Ate some breakfast and watched to see if she'd pee. Nope. So I got her leash and told her it was walkies time. Took her back to the backyard and walked around the backyard with her. And she did her business!! Yeah!! Small steps. Didn't make it to the gym though. Will try to hit it tonight. If not, 90 minutes of dog walking is 4 points!!

Anyway, I've got a meeting in 5 minutes...

Food so far:
Life Cereal w/ Milk

Pts: ??/22

Water: 0
AP: 0
Sleep: 6
F&V: 0
posted by Krista at 8:50 AM

5 Comments:

doing awesome Krista
3/7..you are over the hardest part which is the first couple of days..keep going x

9:40 AM  

I think you should start the on points again and challenge me...wait - I'm going out next Friday and Saturday nights. Glad Angel peed! Now tell me this - if it is 4 points for 90 minutes of dog walking - how many points for 90 minutes of me being walked by the dog?

4:16 PM  

If I come pee in your yard will you feed me a treat?

I have an exercise plan for you, accidently take the bus in the wrong direction (an express bus) and be too cheap to pay for the bus to go back so walk instead.

L

11:03 PM  

~Laughs at the take the bus in the wrong direction~ I freak out when there's an unknown amount of distance to travel, if I haven't walked it before, because I start to think 'what if I actually get too tired, or my feet hurt or I just can't do it?!' and then you're like stuck there.. with no way out! See? I'm a freak.

Good job with staying on pnts Chicka, keep it up.

5:34 AM  

Angel is beautiful. Congrats on the new family addition and give me a call if you want a dog walking buddy!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home