The Brat Fights the Fat

April 19, 2006

Oops!

Apparently my body decided it didn't want to workout this morning. I woke up at 6:41 am and bootcamp starts at 6 am. Ooops! Oh well, I did enjoy the extra sleep.

Nothing exciting to report. Plugging away at life. Did better eating yesterday and will continue that today. I was up on the scale, but given my weekend, that was to be expected. I'm not worrying too much about it and will continue to plug away. Only 2 more bootcamp classes to go! I'm going to be glad to be finished. I learned a lot and got a lot out of it. It'll be interesting to see the results. I'll post them on Friday. Wish me luck on my Toastmasters' speech today. Did I mention that I hate public speaking?

Will update more later...
posted by Krista at 10:51 AM

1 Comments:

Good luck with the speech, I too hate public speaking, I'm sure you'll do fine!!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home