The Brat Fights the Fat

April 18, 2006

Back to Reguraly Scheduled Programming

So, I was very proud of myself. I got up yesterday at 5:30 am and went to bootcamp. On my birthday. On my day off. But the best part was being able to go home afterwards and go to bed. It was absolutely lovely to say "have fun at work" to my coworkers that are doing bootcamp with me. It was lovely to crawl into bed as my DH was getting ready for work. I slept from 7:30 am until almost noon. Got up, my friend drove down on her lunch break to take me for lunch (ain't she sweet). Spent the rest of the afternoon doing pretty much nothing. After work, hung out with the kids until DH came home and then miandered over to my Dad's for cake. My wonderful nanny made some unbelievable food (including homemade, from scratch spring rolls - so good, don't want to even guess how many points they were (deep fried), a noodle dish and chicken wings. Took the food with me to Dad's to share with everyone. Great time all around.
I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a card or present from my DH or kids, but DH did take me to dinner on Saturday night and he had some flower dropped off at my work birthday lunch, so I can't really complain. All in all a great way to spend my birthday.

Bootcamp update:
Apparently, since this is the last week our perky instructor has decided to push us. She wants to see results at our assessment on Friday. Worked my legs so hard that when it was time to do the arm excercises, my legs were shaking when I tried to bend them slightly. Tomorrow is going to hurt. Only three more days to go though!! Yeah!!

Back to reporting what I eat...
Menu So Far
BREAKFAST
Rice Cakes (2)
LUNCH


Pts: 2/22 (0/35 Flex)
Water: 0L/2L
Sleep: 5 <-- did not sleep well at all
AP: 3
posted by Krista at 9:02 AM

4 Comments:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Good for you going to boot camp... and getting righ back in bed!

9:27 AM  

Happy Birthday! 3 more days! you can do it :)

9:36 AM  

Glad you had a good birthday yesterday Krista!! Nothing like relaxing....
you are doing so good with bootcamp, I can safely say that I would not have the discipline to do it. Keep it up x

10:48 AM  

Happy Birthday. Funny, mine is at the end of the month! glad you had a wonderful day!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home