The Brat Fights the Fat

April 17, 2006

Points? What Points?

Okay, so the whole counting points thing completely flew out the window this weekend. And I'm probably not going to count them tomorrow either. (Tuesday is the start of the WW week for me anyway). I did not eat well this weekend, but also didn't go as crazy as I would have in the past. Hopefully I won't pay too badly on the scale next week. Also didn't make bootcamp on Friday... DH was working and while I could have tried to make other arrangements, I was actually kind of glad to give my legs a rest. They've been bugging me a bit this weekend. I am going tomorrow. It kinda sucks to get up at 5 am on my day off, but I'm planning on crawling (literally) back into bed when I get home and sleeping until my lunch date.

Happy Birthday Michelle!! (and anyone else that shares this day with us!!)
posted by Krista at 12:26 AM

7 Comments:

Happy Birthday :)

7:19 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!

11:16 AM  

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kristaaaaaa, Happy Birthday to you!

2:23 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

7:02 PM  

Hap Boo!!! Tried to call (several times) but alas..... hope you had a lurvley one!!!

L

12:18 AM  

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cabins with hot tubs chattanooga tn alfa romeo milano photos Zocor 100 alfa romeo spider auspuffanlagen

8:00 PM  

Very nice site! » »

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home