The Brat Fights the Fat

June 03, 2006

Sporadic Poster

Well, I've been a sporadic poster these days and I doubt it will get much better. Things are really busy and are only going to get worse. Check out my crazy work schedule for the next little while:

Week of:
June 5 - At work as usual
June 12 - OFA Level 2 (First Aid Course)
June 19 - At work as usual
June 26 - Vacation (going Camping with Grandma & the kids)
July 3 - Monday is a stat, work three days, Friday is my Surgery
July 10 & 17 - Two weeks of medical leave

It wouldn't be too bad, but I have a ton of work to do and pretty much just two weeks in which to do six weeks worth of stuff. Should be fun.

Doing okay eating wise. Not great, but still trying to make better choices. Haven't been recording as much as I should be (probably one of the reasons I'm not blogging as much too). Exercise has pretty much been nonexistent, which should make bootcamp fun on Monday. Yeah, I know. Bootcamp on top of the rest of the stuff is pretty insane, but if I don't force myself to exercise during this it'll be worse. Exercise is a huge stress releaser for me. Bootcamp might just save lives. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the bootcamp while I'm doing the first aid. I'm going to try, but it will depend on how long it takes me to get from work to the first aid place. Class starts at 8 am and bootcamp finishes at 7 am. That gives me an hour to shower and change and get there. It might be tight, but I'm going to try. Luckily our bootcamp said they'd prorate the fees for those on vacation and such, so I won't have to pay for the week I'm camping. I know I'll get plenty of exercise that week. Grandma Jo is a walking/hiking fiend and she's turned my son into one too. It will be a nice recharge just before my surgery.
Anyway, enough of my rambling...

Oh does anyone have any suggestions as to where my DH and I should stay for our weekend in Seattle? We're having a weekend away from the kids.
posted by Krista at 9:26 AM

2 Comments:

Oooh have fun on your dirty weekend!!! You lucky girl!

7:45 AM  

Best regards from NY!
Pinewood bouncing boobs huge boobs pic

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home